Shook the Spot
April 18, 2006
Bob Saget told students at Northwestern on Friday, "I was on Full House. That is so fucked up. I know — I lived it." You know what's fucked up, Bob? Ragging on the best years of your career. Learn to love that shit . . . 'cause standup gigs in Evanston, Illinois certainly aren't paying the bills, are they? Even if you just had a dime for every Full House rerun on TBS, you'd still be out-grossing The Aristocrats. So just shove it. (Props, however, to the industrious audience members who threw "tampons scrawled with phone numbers at the comedian." One can only hope that Shook's favorite reader was among them . . . )
Comments:
Post a Comment
Stay on the Scene
- February 2006
- March 2006
- April 2006
- May 2006
- June 2006
- July 2006
- August 2006
- September 2006
- October 2006
- November 2006